Virtual Training Producer (Dallas area, TX)
The primary purpose of the Virtual Training Producer is to serve as a “behind the scenes” online course coordinator, assisting the course facilitator by managing the technical and administrative aspects of the virtual training and addressing any technical issues that arise, allowing the facilitator to effectively manage the training.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acting as meeting host
- Taking attendance
- Monitoring chat, and providing technical assistance to attendees in the classroom as needed via private chat
- Setting up and managing polls as requested by the facilitator
- Creating breakout rooms, assigning attendees to rooms, and managing breakout room timing
- Managing recording of the meeting
- Managing meeting security:
- Monitoring attendance for uninvited/unauthorized attendees
- Ensuring that screen sharing is enabled or disabled as requested by the facilitator
- Ensuring that annotation is enabled or disabled as needed or as requested by the facilitator
- Otherwise assisting the facilitator as requested.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills in English
- People-oriented: warm and friendly, with a polished interpersonal approach
- Ability to multi-task and to prioritize
- Team player attitude
- Ability to think creatively
- Problem Solver
- Prior experience with platforms such as WebEx and Zoom
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Able to work remotely, with reliable high speed internet connection
This role starts as a contract position for 40-80 hours per month. Compensation is between $25-$30 per hour plus perks depending on experience. Virtual training sessions are held mainly during the business day, occasionally before or after normal business hours. You will receive training on the job before being assigned to clients.
Please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter, resume/CV
Principals only. Recruiters please don’t contact this job poster.
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products, or commercial interests.